Text Size

Вы не авторизованы.

Вы не авторизованы.

Кошельки ВЕБМАНИ на поддержку портала:

Z982939512879
R110370202141

ЯНДЕКС-деньги: 41001281182266

Банковский перевод

Благодарим и спасибо всем откликнувшимся!

Добро пожаловать, Гость

Попрактикуем английский в этой ветке?
(1 чел.) (1) гость

ТЕМА: Попрактикуем английский в этой ветке?

Re: Попрактикуем английский в этой ветке? 19.11.2012 12:29 #21

• three_cats
  • ( Пользователь )
  • Вне сайта
  • Заблокирован
  • Постов: 487
Just not all at world created from matherial and energy.
World same contains information and unknown of science things.
But I think that if thing is unknown, sciense don't be deny it, if phenomenon is not absurd.
But look at same as horoscop! It is fully delirium, i think! What are you think?
When I on one great day ride in town bus, I looked some horoscop predictions. In my way, all of predictions may be included to any sign.
This is great mistification(I don't tell greatest, of course! "Greatest" - is more destructible teachings)...
Ник

Re: Попрактикуем английский в этой ветке? 19.11.2012 12:57 #22

• ReTop
  • ( Пользователь )
  • Вне сайта
  • Задумавшийся
  • Постов: 64
Just not all at world created from matherial and energy.

For example?
World same contains information and unknown of science things.

But that fact what some things are unknown doesn't mean what these things are not material.
But look at same as horoscop! It is fully delirium, i think! What are you think?
When I on one great day ride in town bus, I looked some horoscop predictions. In my way, all of predictions may be included to any sign.
This is great mistification(I don't tell greatest, of course! "Greatest" - is more destructible teachings)...

absolutly agree
Бывает проснешься, как птица,
крылатой пружиной на взводе:
и хочется жить и трудиться...
но к завтраку это проходит

Re: Попрактикуем английский в этой ветке? 19.11.2012 13:25 #23

• three_cats
  • ( Пользователь )
  • Вне сайта
  • Заблокирован
For example - this forum. It is cleanest information. But information on matherial carrier.
Ok. Many things in the world has got unknown origin.
Then... For what this? I think, that theme is closed!

Let start a new theme!
I think, in our country so much deputats that just try to catch many politic power. These is not normal! How are you think?

Look, do you interesting with politics? What you can do for our country for destroy all the corruption?
Ник

Re: Попрактикуем английский в этой ветке? 19.11.2012 14:54 #24

• mgnozia
  • ( Пользователь )
  • Вне сайта
  • Я не волшебник, я только учусь))
  • Постов: 400
Hey 3cats! You didnt finish with old one and gonna start a new?
At first you both guys made mistakes with your english - with words To be and To do.
You dont know the differencies. I will tell you the differences - when you gonna build up any sentence, you first ask a question: what i gonna use to be(I am, you are,he/she is and etc) or to do( I make, I eat, I speak and any verb after I).
TO BE:
- So in things when you describe your condition like, I am thirsty(I am happy, he is angry, we are yumi,she is busy, they are sad)
-in Passive Vice - I am scanned by indigos(menya scaniruyut indigi), I am manipulated, I am controled, (koroche menya...)
- in Present Continious Tense(things gonna do at this moment- ya shas siju v danniy moment) (I am doing exersises, we are playing a game, she is standing near me, they are playing chess, we are working at office...)

TO DO:
- Simple Present Tense I play, I make, I do, I overtake, I make...(veshi delayushie regulyarno)
-Past and Future Tense - I worked/will work, I began/'ll begin, I went/I will go...

Nadeyus' Prigoditsya!! Hope to improve your skills guys!!
даже под водой мысли могут дышать легко

Re: Попрактикуем английский в этой ветке? 19.11.2012 15:01 #25

• mgnozia
  • ( Пользователь )
  • Вне сайта
Hey, 3 cats I like any russian chocolate, but without caramel- not snickers or mars...(tha't not russians anyway). And uzbeks too(i am uzbek by the way )))
How do you clear aura, I didnt understand!That's great! I have the same things- for ex. i was in taxi thoght -this taxi driver has a pregnant wife, and then lately he was telling me about his pregnant wife. As for me, this things tell me my angel..
I enjoy talking you! How old are you?

Re: Попрактикуем английский в этой ветке? 19.11.2012 15:10 #26

• mgnozia
  • ( Пользователь )
  • Вне сайта
Hey Guys,
When you gonna(going, by the way)write your thoughts with To be
- in case of Present Continious- When you remember the moment,when you describe a moment, for example: I remember, I was catching my money in my hands
At this moment I was watchning a TV. I looked at him: he was keeping his card.

Or 3 cats, you for ex. can tell: Deputates are cheating people (because it is going on now at this moment) if not you would say deputates cheats people.(By the way, may be there are some good deputates too). I dont like policy, it' a shit(oups).

Re: Попрактикуем английский в этой ветке? 20.11.2012 00:41 #27

• three_cats
  • ( Пользователь )
  • Вне сайта
  • Заблокирован
Hai-yai-yai!

Hey 3cats! You didnt finish with old one and gonna start a new?

You mean, create new forum steam? I think, no, because in forum rule, official language of communication here - is russian. Just on this steam may it, because it is created for special thing - "communicate with english".
Next.
I enjoy talking you! How old are you?

I am enjoy to talk with you too!
If I say - 14, you don't believe me?
Hmm... It's joke! Me is 27 years old.
My english always was very poor, before I don't understand simple thing.
Look: even small child may speak english, but why common russian man didn't want(correct me orphography, please, if you can)? Because people must understand that foreign languale known - is ability to send emotions(!) not more. Vocabulary, language rules - far not commonly, I mean.

At this moment I was watchning a TV

Far, far long back, I finished watch TV, because it don't have nothing good. "Absolutely negative"(how has tell about TV, Shnur in his adious interview )

Thank you for write language rules. I feel at it strongest energy Really. A little later I will learn it. Hope, not with your help!

How do you clear aura,...

No, I'm not believe with auras and so many other like things.
I am pragmathic indigo . I believe only sciense-proving things.
Thank you for communication!
What are your name?
ReTop, what are your name?
How old are you and where are you from, guys(rebjata)?

And I want to add one simple thing.
For talking(at any language) need target. Talking without target don't have meaning.
It rule works for all thing.
And if you wanna learn english, you may speak always about concretic interested you things, I mean How as you communicate in russian.
Ник
Изменено: 20.11.2012 00:58 от three_cats.

Re: Попрактикуем английский в этой ветке? 20.11.2012 05:44 #28

• ReTop
  • ( Пользователь )
  • Вне сайта
  • Задумавшийся
  • Постов: 64
First of all , mgnozia, many-many thanks to you for your teaching. I have always had troubles with english tenses. Maybe there is some simple algorithm to understand these rules? Or only way is a hard work for remembering?
Let start a new theme!
I think, in our country so much deputats that just try to catch many politic power. These is not normal! How are you think?

I think we live in different countries In our country we have many deputies too, but all what they do is nothing. Their authority is just formal, because the only one man (who a little higher than God ) governs everything.
Anyway, it's not normal
What you can do for our country for destroy all the corruption?

The answer is simple - kill all corruptioners
ReTop, what are your name?
How old are you and where are you from

My name is Andrey ( it's written in my profile). I'm always eighteen (30 by passport). Republic of Belarus is my native country.
Бывает проснешься, как птица,
крылатой пружиной на взводе:
и хочется жить и трудиться...
но к завтраку это проходит

Re: Попрактикуем английский в этой ветке? 20.11.2012 17:04 #29

• mgnozia
  • ( Пользователь )
  • Вне сайта
wellcome guys! Will be happy to teach you.
ReTop, is better to learn english by discussing a theme, with me it was always my penpals when i was composing letter writing to them, 'cause when you compose, you build sentences and start to think at this language. Then of course if you have possibility to learn it with native english people. In my case, I was born in little toristic town where i had possibility to talk with americans, english people. And see film Friends in english, you will learn it quickly!
If you want, I can write formules which is easy to learn. This things doesnt know everybody For ex.:
-TO BE:
Podlejasheye + TO BE + sostoyanie ili mesto .
I + am + busy.

She/He + is + on the road
Peter + at the theatre.

They +are + in cafe.
We + at the office.
You + at home

-TO BE: ( In present Continious you describe your condition and you add to and explain a goal - you do something to do something )
Podlejasheye + TO BE + Present Continious.
I + am + playing games

She/He + is + trying hard to understand.
Jowie + doing exersises.

They +are + thinking over the task.
We + making exersise to improve memory.
You + writing a letter to support a friend.

Below, your memory will remember that each Podlejasheye classifies with is, are or am in to BE.

Re: Попрактикуем английский в этой ветке? 20.11.2012 17:05 #30

• mgnozia
  • ( Пользователь )
  • Вне сайта
wellcome guys! Will be happy to teach you.
ReTop, is better to learn english by discussing a theme, with me it was always my penpals when i was composing letter writing to them, 'cause when you compose, you build sentences and start to think at this language. Then of course if you have possibility to learn it with native english people. In my case, I was born in little toristic town where i had possibility to talk with americans, english people. And see film Friends in english, you will learn it quickly!
If you want, I can write formules which is easy to learn. This things doesnt know everybody For ex.:
-TO BE:
Podlejasheye + TO BE + sostoyanie ili mesto .
I + am + busy.

She/He + is + on the road
Peter + at the theatre.

They +are + in cafe.
We + at the office.
You + at home

-TO BE: ( In present Continious you describe your condition and you add to and explain a goal - you do something to do something )
Podlejasheye + TO BE + Present Continious.
I + am + playing games

She/He + is + trying hard to understand.
Jowie + doing exersises.

They +are + thinking over the task.
We + making exersise to improve memory.
You + writing a letter to support a friend.

Below, your memory will remember that each Podlejasheye classifies with is, are or am in to BE.
Время создания страницы: 0.36 секунд

Если вам нравится наш

портал, вы можете на своем

сайте ПОСТАВИТЬ нашу КНОПКУ

или ЗАКАЗАТЬ РЕКЛАМУ:

ИНДИГО.su - Дети и Взрослые Сайт-Форум

Подробнее

Последние комментируемые материалы:

Последние Группы (из Соцсети):

Нет доступных групп.
Облако тегов Индиго Добро пожаловать! Блоги дух бог библия стихи Свобода воли 4 чакра анахата медитация гнев любовь осознанность свобода идеи свобода выбора полярность свобода воли выбор вера карма отождествление Я Есть бытие роли энергия наваждение ум истина познание звезда забота мир чакра судьба благодарность чувства христианство христианство нло, христианство, упоминается о том, скорее всего, святые, святой, православие нло, православие, нордические пришельцы, нло на фресках, нло на иконах, инопланетянин, инопланетяни, инопланетяне, инопланетяне, иисус христос инопланетяне, боги христианство нло святой святые православие нло православие нордические пришельцы нло на фресках нло на иконах инопланетянин инопланетяни инопланетяне иисус христос мнопланетяне боги инопланетяне бог инопланетянин ангелы инопланетяне ангел инопланетянин святые инопланетяне святой инопланетянин alien god aliens gods alien angel aliens angels jesus christ alien jesus christ aliens bible ufo christianity orthodoxy diezelsun diezel sun разруха застой инертность сравнение уникальность иллюзия цель смысл прошлое настоящее будущее время качества история пожелания новый год

Последние комментарии:

• возможно автор имел в виду цикл последний? Есть ве... Подробнее...
    26.11.23 22:46
    От mgnozia
  • Пасиб, повеселил))) Подробнее...
    22.04.19 13:59
    От БОГИНЯ АНЕТ
  • Светлана я с Вами соглашусь... Подробнее...
    23.10.18 01:24
    От Никак
  • Я так же как и Вы находился в поиске Бога.молился... Подробнее...
    23.10.18 01:20
    От Никак
  • Рамки общества заставляют как раз людей играть в б... Подробнее...
    18.08.17 15:36
    От foxshaman

Последние Блоги:

Яндекс цитирования Rambler's Top100 Рейтинг SunHome.ru

СОЗДАНИЕ САЙТА indigo.su: DomoWeb.ru © 2008

indigo.su - портал индиго © 2012

© 2024 indigo.su - портал индиго